03 Aug Tips to improve the quality of your sleep
It is not a secret that good sleep is crucial for your physical and mental health as well as overall well-being. But sometimes getting a decent sleep for students is almost as hard as passing an exam on Technical Mechanic. We gathered some useful tips to help you solve that problem. ?
1. The general comfortability of a place you sleep in has a big impact on your sleep. It is recommended to let some fresh air in your bedroom before going to bed. If needed, change your bed linens to clean ones. ?
2. Try to make your bedroom as dark as possible. Some source of light coming from the street or other rooms can distract you from falling asleep. If you still need some light, you can use a low intensity red lamp, which resembles a sunset light and helps to prepare you for sleep. ?
3. It helps a lot if you can keep your room temperature not too high, but not too low either. The recommended one is 18 °C for a good sleep. ?
4. Finally, lie down in a comfortable position. Usually, it is easier to fall asleep on your back, but find the position that is most comfy for you. Relax all muscles in your body, from feet all the way up to the neck. ?
5. Now it is time to clear your mind. Picture yourself lying on hammock on a tropical paradise island, listening to the sound of the ocean. If there are still some thoughts in your head that are bothering you, try to keep telling yourself ‘don’t think, don’t think’ over and over again until they leave your mind. ?
We hope this tips will help you improve the quality of your sleep, and every morning you’ll be fresh & rocking ??
With love from TI team ❤️
Picture source: https://unsplash.com/photos/rUc9hVE-L-E